About the class:
4 Class sessions
• Monday, January 22, 6:30-8:30 pm
• Monday, January 29, 6:30-8:30 pm
• Monday, February 5, 6:30-8:30 pm
• Monday, February 12, 6:30-8:30 pm
Your payment registers you for the entire series.
We suggest having a working knowledge of HTML and CSS as a prerequisite for this course. This course is specifically for beginners and we highly advise experienced developers to not take this class.
Note: All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct (http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct)
• Your laptop. (Note: a netbook or tablet is NOT a substitute!)
• A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 3 (http://www.sublimetext.com/3) (It's free and available for Mac/PC/Linux). You can also use Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.4.html) or Atom (https://atom.io/). About the Teacher:
NATALIA VIDAL is a Senior Front-End Engineer at Insurify (https://insurify.com), the first online car insurance comparison platform. Before moving to Boston, she completed a Chemistry Degree in Universidad Complutense Madrid followed by an MSc in Computer Science in University of Kent UK and worked at different companies in the UK and Spain including Accenture and Logica as a full stack engineer. She has also been a TA for Girl Develop It Boston and a TA and Teacher at Ironhack. When not working you can find her reading a book with a cat in her lap or enjoying some Bikram yoga.
A huge thank you to District Hall for hosting this event!
Interested in discovering classes like this, workshops, special events, giveaways, volunteer opportunities, and more? Sign up for our monthly newsletter! (http://tinyurl.com/gdinews)