Hello, we're MineralTree
MineralTree is leading a paradigm shift in accounts payable by offering a solution to midmarket businesses that takes the most holistic approach to processing and paying invoices.
Why Work with Us?
MineralTree breaks the mold of a typical startup by employing team members that span a broad range of age groups and backgrounds. This practice has fostered a culture of continuous learning across the company, and has also led to many opportunities for employees to move between teams and explore new opportunities.
An Insider's view of MineralTree
What are some social events your company does?
MineralTree has company-wide happy hours every month at different locations around Cambridge, as well as seasonal parties, including our summer barbecue and winter holiday party. We also have a company-wide cornhole tournament during the summer and team lunches every Friday!
Human Resources Manager, People & Culture
What does your typical day look like?
No two days are alike, but the mornings typically include a couple of meetings to align engineering, product and UXD teams on the active sprints. We also communicate quite a bit over Slack. In the afternoon I'm moving between design reviews and smaller team meetings, and trying to set aside time for a short walk along the nature trails out back!
VP Experience Design
How does the company support your career growth?
Early on, I transitioned from a marketing role to the product team. Since then, a series of fresh challenges like designing new features, guiding new integrations, and managing relationships with strategic partners has allowed me to learn, grow, and ultimately take ownership of our product strategy and set the priorities of our product roadmap.
Senior Product Manager
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
My team's fast-paced approach to developing disruptive software sets the tone for the company as we redefine how businesses manage accounts payable. Our cross-functional collaboration with the product team has been paramount to the success of different product features and projects, and we always strive to create a continuous learning culture.
Senior Vice President, Engineering
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
Accounts payable automation is a new concept that many businesses are unfamiliar with. My team is focused on educating finance professionals to understand the opportunities that this disruptive technology is creating for accounting teams across all industries.
Content Marketing Manager
Where we are
Our office is near local bike paths, as well as Alewife station and Route 2. Employees have access to our fitness center, cafe, and food trucks.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- It’s rewarding to be part of an amazing team, story, and an evolution that has gone above and beyond to shape the world of AP automation! MineralTree keeps me challenged and excited to come to work every day and make a difference for our clients.RosettaDirector, Customer Success
- I love coming to work where I am tackling complex problems and collaborating with a dynamic group of intelligent individuals. My development has remained a priority of our leadership and I'm grateful for the opportunities MineralTree has afforded me.NickSenior Sales Engineer
- I joined MineralTree immediately after graduation. I realize I couldn’t have picked a better place to start my career. In three years, I’ve had the opportunity to move up three times, travel to amazing cities, and learn from a very talented team.SeraAccount Executive
- I love the fact that I can pitch an idea to anyone and take on projects without encountering ego. Our leadership team encourages grassroots ideas and creativity, which makes it easy to stay motivated.MadhuImplementation Manager
- Finding great people, a family environment and rewarding work in one place is a very difficult task. I have found this at MineralTree and I treasure it every day as I head into work.RenéDirector of QA
Jobs at MineralTree15 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Adobe Creative SuiteDesign
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in5 articles
Our funding history
$9.3M in FundingInvestors: Eight Roads Ventures .406 Ventures
$11.1M in FundingInvestors: First Data Corporation .406 Ventures
$2.3M in FundingInvestors: .406 Ventures
$50M in FundingInvestors: Great Hill Partners .406 Ventures Eight Roads Ventures