Hello, we're MineralTree
At MineralTree we take a holistic approach to accounts payable (AP) automation. Organizations are seeking a solution that simplifies AP operations, increases efficiency, and strengthens security. MineralTree offers a true end-to-end automation solution ensuring organizations will have the certainty needed to process and pay their invoices.
Why Work with Us?
We take comfort in knowing that the only constant is change and we embrace it. We promote and foster a culture of continuous learning and collaboration across the company. Ask questions, share ideas, and explore opportunities. You should consider MineralTree if you are team oriented, passionate, purpose driven, and a problem solver.
An Insider's view of MineralTree
What are some social events your company does?
MineralTree has company-wide happy hours every month, a book club, gaming clubs and seasonal parties which include our summer outing and winter holiday party. We also have a company-wide cornhole tournament during the summer and team lunches every Friday!
Human Resources Manager, People & Culture
What does your typical day look like?
No two days are alike, but the mornings typically include a couple of meetings to align engineering, product and UXD teams on the active sprints. We also communicate quite a bit over Slack. In the afternoon I'm moving between design reviews and smaller team meetings, and trying to set aside time for a short walk along the nature trails out back!
VP of Experience Design
How does the company support your career growth?
MineralTree has a generous tuition reimbursement program that is helping me become a stronger asset for the company and grow my career! My superiors are also really supportive of my career growth by letting me take the lead on important projects and being open to my thoughts and ideas. (even when they're a little unconventional!).
Marketing Graphic Designer
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
My team's fast-paced approach to developing disruptive software sets the tone for the company as we redefine how businesses manage accounts payable. Our cross-functional collaboration with the product team has been paramount to the success of different product features and projects, and we always strive to create a continuous learning culture.
Senior Vice President of Engineering
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
We are an AP automation company - our goal is to help digitize the finance functions and minimize the friction in accounts payable. In product, our job is to ensure that we deliver value to clients and that we are solving a pain point for them. We make sure we are doing this by delivering a user experience that is quick, efficient and easy to use.
Chief Product Officer
Where we are
We are located at the junction of Route 2, Alewife station, and bike/walking paths. We have access to a fitness center, cafes, food trucks, and more!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
- It’s rewarding to be part of an amazing team, story, and an evolution that has gone above and beyond to shape the world of AP automation! MineralTree keeps me challenged and excited to come to work every day and make a difference for our clients.Rosetta RajoyanDirector, Financial Institution Customer Success
- I love coming to work where I am tackling complex problems and collaborating with a dynamic group of intelligent individuals. My development has remained a priority of our leadership and I'm grateful for the opportunities MineralTree has afforded me.NickDirector of Implementation & Sales Engineering
- I joined MineralTree immediately after graduation. I realize I couldn’t have picked a better place to start my career. In three years, I’ve had the opportunity to move up three times, travel to amazing cities, and learn from a very talented team.SeraPrincipal Account Executive
- Finding great people, a family environment and rewarding work in one place is a very difficult task. I have found this at MineralTree and I treasure it every day as I head into work.RenéDirector of QA
- MineralTree is a place where ingenuity is embraced and hard-work is recognized. People care, and the pride of this place shines every day in its culture.Jeff BemisImplementation Manager
- It's amazing to be in an environment where I can solve interesting problems and laugh with my co-workers every day. MineralTree has given me all of those opportunities and more!Mishel SikderSoftware Engineer
- What I enjoy most about MineralTree are my colleagues. This is the most dynamic and engaged company culture I have experienced in my professional career.Yshia WallaceWeb Developer
- The best part of working at MineralTree is my co-workers: they are intellectually diverse, collaborative, and professional (hard-working), but more importantly, they are great human beings and I’m proud to be associated with them!Wyeth LynchCustomer Success Manager
- Working for MineralTree gives me what I really value: intricate challenges, the tools to tackle them, and a great team to laugh and collaborate with.Matthew BurckardtCustomer Support Engineer
- I love the team-focused atmosphere and technical puzzles at MineralTree. Working with such an engaged group of folks keeps me coming back for more!Sara NorlinSenior Automation Software Engineer
Jobs at MineralTree15 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Adobe Creative SuiteDesign
- Google AdsLead Gen
- Bing AdsLead Gen
- TerminusLead Gen
- LeadLanderLead Gen
Articles we're in7 articles
Our funding history
$9.3M in FundingInvestors: Eight Roads Ventures .406 Ventures
$11.1M in FundingInvestors: First Data Corporation .406 Ventures
$2.3M in FundingInvestors: .406 Ventures
$50M in FundingInvestors: Great Hill Partners .406 Ventures Eight Roads Ventures