Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Global Sales, the Vice President of Sales will manage direct new account sales in a North American territory to meet annual quota for software and services of Vestmark’s Unified Wealth Management Solution.The Vice President of Sales will be personally responsible for prospecting, working and closing deals.
- 30% - Prospect and work with assigned inside sales person to fully cover territory, build relationships and cover all sales opportunities
- 30% - Meet with prospective clients/working deals; Organize and run presentations, demo’s, and pilots; Work throughout prospective client organization to understand the organization and its’ players and decisions makers; Build high level relationships; Understand business and technical requirements and messages clearly; Articulate Vestmark advantages to best position Vestmark and close business
- 30% - Work through objections, pricing and contract issues to close deals
- 10% - Develop relationships with existing customers, industry consultants and complementary software vendors to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university or college; Technical or Finance degrees preferred.
- Series 65 or other FINRA licenses strongly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of significant strategic selling experience to C-level decision makers; 5+ years is preferred
- Must have thorough understanding of strategic selling and demonstrated success against quota in a highly competitive environment
- Knowledge of and experience with selling software and/or large consulting projects to the financial industry, preferably in investment management (buy-side)
- Big-ticket software sales experience is required
- Must have technical acumen to understand requirements and objections, and to articulate Vestmark advantages
- Experience selling managed services or solutions that include hosting, application management and data is preferred
- Consulting sales experience desirable in addition to enterprise software sales experience