InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
We’ve created an entirely new department within InVision to help rapidly increase adoption of our platform within key accounts. Since our mandate is to work with only the largest and most reputable companies, you’ll get exposure to the biggest and best global brands (think Uber, Airbnb, Amazon, Disney, Walmart, GE, etc).
You’ll identify, contact, and build relationships with creative leaders in new potential user groups, from designers to VPs, sharing the benefits of InVision, with the ultimate goal of creating sales opportunities for our sales team.
As the department is new, you’ll effectively be a co-founder of this group, running activities and experiments that will lead to scalable and quantifiable revenue outcomes. We’ve created specific quarterly targets, so the role combines creativity with the need to meet specific goals.
We’re looking for someone with phenomenal interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial creativity, sales instincts, and plenty of drive. You’ll do well here if you enjoy (and are not scared by) specific goals and, as a founding member of the team, do well with little structure. If you love connecting people, this role is for you.
Here’s why it’s cool:
- Our product is amazing. When we show it to people they say things like “wow”
- You get to meet the world’s best companies
- The people we sell to (usually designers) are fun to be around
- Our dept is new and we are still creating the playbooks. You’ll help define the future of our team
- We’re a quirky, collaborative team of 2 people, growing to 4 by the end of Q4
- You have the chance to build a team that will generate millions in revenue
What you’ll do:
- Work with our internal sales and customer success team to develop a short-list of accounts that demonstrate high potential for growth
- Conduct research on your target accounts to assess the opportunity size
- Figure out who you should be talking to and find ways to get in touch, either through warm introductions or cold outreach
- Conduct activities that generate new opportunities for our sales teams - in the past that’s included holding training sessions to evangelize our products; organizing dinners to network with creative leadership at target companies; and creating email campaigns. You are encouraged to come up with your own ideas
- A people person: this role involves quickly building relationships with clients
- Adaptable: since we are still figuring out the exact playbook for the role, you’ll need to be comfortable adapting to different activities that will help us reach our goals
- A great writer: a lot of our work is conducted over email, particularly in the early stages of working on an account. You’ll need to be a great, persuasive writer
- Curious: you’ll need the ability to understand a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening
- Driven: we have specific, tangible targets that we need to reach quarter. We have a lot of fun, but we also work hard. We want someone on the team who is single-minded about reaching our targets.
- Entrepreneurial: as we are still figuring out our methodology, we’re looking for someone scrappy, creative, and entrepreneurial. We’re hoping you’ll contribute your own ideas
- Interested in product: a large part of the role involves evangelizing the product and design processes to our potential customers. You should be comfortable learning new features (it’s not that complicated). You should also be comfortable communicating those features in a compelling manner, at both a tactical and macro level
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Pro
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!