InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than 1,000,000 designers, product managers, marketers and engineers at many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every single day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are looking for a well-rounded Software Engineer to join the InVision engineering team. The InVision culture is one of continuous improvement, where everyone has the keys to making work life better for themselves and their teammates. Working alongside the best talent in the business, you’ll be helping us build and maintain a foundation of technological excellence.Most importantly, your attention to detail and product craftsmanship will be seen by millions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a member of a product development team, you will share responsibility for the full stack operations of a key service of InVision’s architecture and product-line. Development teams are small, agile, and operate as mini-startups. To ensure the health and growth of your services, you will write code, collaborate on pull-requests, and ship to production behind feature flags.
you will own the complete lifecycle of your services including development, collaboration on pull-requests, deploy to production and operational tasks such as monitoring and alerting.
YOUR TYPICAL WORK DAY
- Write and ship beautiful code
- Work within a small team that operates like a mini-startup
- Receive and be responsible for intense code review sessions
- Maintain technical ownership of a single product
- Face new challenges scaling services-oriented architectures
- Share your knowledge through blog posts and presentations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN THE CANDIDATE
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working remotely within a cross-functional team
- Ability to debug hard problems at every level of the stack
- Able to leverage continuous integration and delivery technologies
- Experienced with Golang, React, Mongo, and MySQL
- Experience designing and building applications and services at scale
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale web applications
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!