Software Developer Intern
Currently, Veson Nautical products are built primarily with C++, C# and HTML5. Although it is not required to be an expert in these specific languages to start with, we expect you have in-depth knowledge of some programming language, excellent coding skills, and the ability to master any technology, language, or development environment when needed.Requirements
- At least 2.5 months of availability
- Mastery of a computer programming language
- Ability to learn new languages quickly and effectively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to readily adapt to changing systems, requirements, and business needs
- Excellent grades
- Proactive, positive approach to work
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
Veson Nautical delivers software solutions and services that enable the commercial maritime community to make more informed decisions, simplify everyday operations, and maximize profits. With offices in Boston, Singapore and London, Veson Nautical is a dynamic organization with a committed team of executives, product managers, software developers, and client service experts. Dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, Veson Nautical brings decades of experience, technical knowledge, enthusiasm, and commitment to clients around the world. The combination of exceptional market growth and leading market position make this a superb opportunity for the right candidate.Veson Nautical Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Transportation benefit worth $75/mo.
- Free Tuesday and Friday lunches
- Friendly, informal work environment
- Office in Boston’s Back Bay