SEO Marketing Manager
Toast is a company where employees are empowered to come up with freshly baked ideas and tackle meaningful challenges. You probably already know us a little bit by now, but Toast is one of the most awarded and fastest growing startups in Boston. In 2016, to name a few, we won BostInno’s award for the Coolest Company of the year and Hottest Startup in New England by NEVY.
We have built a powerful and easy to use Android tablet based Point of Sale platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We live and breathe our customers’ challenges, which - in some cases – can smell like a freshly made croissant or five-star prix fixe meal. Not a bad way to start your day!
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO strategy and initiatives to increase website organic search traffic
- Own all aspects of SEO including on-page optimization, site architecture and back-linking
- Drive search engine friendly website architecture
- Work cross-functionally with content, UX, lead gen team and development/design teams to optimize website performance and conversion rates
- Research new SEO trends, technologies and tools
- Monitor and analyze Toast’s organic search performance as well as that of major competitors
- BA/BS with 3+ years of SEO experience
- Passion for SEO and website / digital experiences
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Google search console, Moz Pro, Ahrefs, etc.
- Proven track record and be able to provide previously successful SEO use-cases
- Experience prioritizing SEO initiatives and quantifying performance / marketing impact
- Experience with local SEO
- Technical SEO expertise
- Experience with one or more website CMS platforms (particularly HubSpot)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience driving an in-house SEO program