SENIOR WEB & ECOMMERCE STRATEGIST at LogMeIn
SENIOR WEB & ECOMMERCE STRATEGIST
On July 26, 2016, LogMeIn, Inc. and Citrix Systems, Inc. announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement for LogMeIn to combine with Citrix’s GoTo business in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction valued at approximately $1.8 billion. (Details Here)
It is expected that this merger will create one of the World’s top 10 SaaS companies. The combined company anticipates annual revenue to surpass $1 Billion while supporting two million customers around the world. LogMeIn and Citrix’s GoTo business look to provide a rich product portfolio in the core segments of Collaboration, Identity & Access Management, and Service.
LogMeIn and Citrix officially announced the planned close date on Tuesday, January 31, subject to the satisfaction of certain remaining conditions, including a LogMeIn shareholder vote. Candidates for this role should know it is contingent upon completion of this merger.
For detailed information about the planned merger.
Imagine a world where all of your devices are connected. Simply. Elegantly. At LogMeIn, that world is real. We make the complicated connections simple and the simple fun. Users worldwide rely on LogMeIn solutions for remote control, file sharing, systems management, remote support, collaboration and password management. You will be responsible for creating seamless customer experience across the logmein.com and LastPass.com websites.
LogMeIn is looking for an experienced Web and eCommerce Strategist for its award-winning Password Manager, LastPass, which helps millions around the world organize their online lives. This online guru will oversee the web strategy for Lastpass, running point on increasing online customer traffic, converting visitors to customers, and ultimately driving the business to meet the Company's revenue and profitability goals.
The Senior Manager of Web and eCommerce will work closely with the Directors of Product Marketing for each product to tell a compelling, cohesive story across the LastPass website.
- Drive new site optimizations, tests, and functionality, working closely with LastPass web developers
- Improve download, install, trial and purchase experiences to maximize conversion
- Build key internal partnerships with product management and product marketing in support of increasing the LastPass user base
- Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn. Owning and managing a test plan; continually identify and test new ideas with the goal of driving increased revenue per visit and an improved customer experience across all device types
- Work with UX and Analyst leads to determine the proper site IA to drive users through the funnel and to the right product
- Understand business and funnel performance and identify and fill gaps to increase relevant metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline required MBA is a plus
- Minimum 7+ years of experience within high transactional e-Commerce space
- Experience working in computer, SaaS, technology would be a plus, but not a must!
- Forward-thinking leader
- Experience defining and implementing innovative solutions and content strategies that led to growth within an online channel
- Strong foundation in developing across digital devices, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc
- Proven ability to utilize quantitative inputs to identify trends and behaviors and subsequent actions to take to drive improvements in the online channel
- Proven success influencing and driving results through cross-functional team members