InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than 1,000,00 designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We're looking for a Front-End leaning Full Stack Developer who has a deep understanding of HTML5/CSS3/JS, experience with backend languages using MVC and OOP methodologies, and a passion for implementing pixel-perfect single-page web applications and web-sites from design.The candidate should be a virtuoso of HTML5/CSS3/JS and has experience implementing a variety single-page applications and web-sites. The candidate should be able to provide either a portfolio of work or public links to live applications for which they were the principal developer. Ideal candidates will have either formal education as a UI/UX designer or have worked professionally as a designer at some point in their career before becoming a developer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new landing pages and views for our public website
- Design and develop micro-sites for target market segments
- Design and develop HTML email templates through a lead generation system like Hubspot/Mailchimp/Campaign Monitor
- Work with other developers and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Design and implement A/B testing workflows for user acquisition and upgrade workflows
- Drive to continuously maintain high product quality and a passion for perfection
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Preference for working in rapid development cycles (2-4 weeks)
- Familiarity with common tools like Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins/CI
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments
- Experience with backend languages and methodologies
- Obsessively thorough with an eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Extensive experience with CSS "pipeline" tools, e.g. LESS or SASS
- Strong background with system integration and APIs
- Ability to translate design to end product with pixel perfection precision.
- Comfort and competency with asset creation tools, e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Experience with application build tools, e.g. Grunt or Gulp
- Experience with Responsive Design and mobile optimization
- Experience with backend technologies and a deep understanding of backend methodologies
- Experience with Performance Optimization for web-sites is a plus
- Familiarity with AngularJS, NodeJS, or ReactJS is a plus
- Wordpress and PHP knowledge a plus
- An understanding of marketing tactics for generating leads and driving conversions a plus
- A highly competitive salary
- The ability to work from home, the local coffee shop, wherever!
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Air or Pro, your choice
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!