Security Solutions Lab Manager
Rapid7 is looking for a Security Solutions Lab Manager to support a world class pre-sales engineering team and working across the full award winning Rapid7 portfolio. The right candidate will be comfortable working with teams of product engineers to solve complex integration challenges while managing and maintaining a lab environment dedicated to demonstrating our products and enabling our technical sales force.
What Can We Offer?
- An opportunity to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor at a relatively early stage
- Rapid career progression options that come with such a high growth organization
- A very high level of autonomy, Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on international co-operation.
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence, see rapid7.com and check out ‘Products’ and ‘Services’ tabs
- A competitive salary package and benefits
What do we need?
An individual who can…
- Successfully deploy, maintain, and support a scalable virtual/physical lab environment dedicated to supporting a growing team of sales engineers
- Automation and scripting experience a must
- VMWare & Virtualization
- Develop and maintain an ecosystem of 3rd party applications designed to demonstrate Rapid7 product integrations in support of the technical sales cycle
- Successfully develop and monitor change control process for sales engineering lab
- Ensure lab documentation is properly developed and maintained (i.e. process guides, lab diagrams, as-built documentation)
- Partner effectively with the Rapid7 engineering teams to align lab deployments with partner integration roadmaps
- Assist product and sales teams to develop and demonstrate product integration use-cases, scenarios and talk tracks
- Catalog product integrations and integration documentation/media
- Present effectively and persuasively in front of audiences, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Enable Rapid7 Sales Engineering teams, as well as regional channel partners, ensuring their full capability
- Provide ongoing partner feedback and competitive intelligence to Rapid7’s product leadership team
- Understand business problems and translate to a technical audience