At Wistia we are 100% passionate about making our customers happy! We look to our sales team to provide a delightful and consultative experience to our prospective customers. As Wistia sales women and men, we strive to guide businesses on getting the most out of their video strategy and utilizing video in more advanced ways. The solutions we are providing help our customers grow their businesses by building a more human connection with their own customers.
If you are looking to help grow a fast expanding and talented team, in one of the most exciting industries, Wistia may the place for you.
We are MOST interested in YOU if:
- You have an unwavering commitment to coaching and helping your teammates grow.
- You are passionate about your customers and are willing to always propose the option that is best for them.
- You are excel at leading, motivating and managing a diverse team.
- You have a consistent track record of success and promotion.
As a Sales Manager at Wistia, you will manage a team of Account Executives focused on selling Wistia’s Premium plans. In order to achieve your aggressive goals, you will be asked to rally your team around a collective vision and establish a process to achieve that vision.
- Provide consistent and on-going coaching to the members of your team
- Live the core values of Wistia and contribute to the customer focused voice of Wistia Sales
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Teach your team sales skills, customer service, and closing skills
- Provide leadership and collaboration on strategic discussions with Sales Leadership
- Take personal responsibility for the professional and personal growth of your direct reports
- 5+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in a SaaS or High-Tech field
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience, including hiring, onboarding, coaching and forecasting
- Ability to use and interpret data to identify trends, coaching opportunities and possible shortcomings
- Ability to prioritize the Wistia core values and the customer’s best interest, while achieving consistently.
- Experience with managing leads, outreach campaigns, email templates in a CRM, ideally Salesforce and/or HubSpot CRM.
The type of business we’re building:
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome - learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog: https://wistia.com/blog/build-the-company. Read more about our unique culture and the benefits of working at Wistia on our Jobs page: http://wistia.com/jobs. We also care about deeply about upholding and staying true to our company values - read more about them on our blog: http://wistia.com/blog/company-values.
We're profitable, growing, and have raised only seed money, so we have the luxury of being able to invest in whatever will best serve the long-term value of the company. We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary and stock options package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Untracked vacation and sick leave (Most employees take about four weeks of vacation)
- Transportation subsidies
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development and sponsorship for conferences
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.
- Plenty of office snacks and beverages, and a weekly catered team lunch.
- Annual winter ski trip (with plenty of non-skiing activities)
- Annual summer pond festival (lounging, water skiing, volleyball, etc.