DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
Job responsibilities focus on expanding and maintaining DataRobot infrastructure in support of a rapidly growing company. Strong experience working with cloud providers is a must, familiarity with large hardware installations a plus. Needs to be extremely familiar with modern CI/CD tools and automation, as is long standing experience with high levels of test automation. Strong chops in a programming language, we like our scripts written in python whenever we can get away with it.
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum.
- 5+ years experience in Python.
- 5+ years experience Bash Scripting
- 5+ years version control software.
- 5+ Years experience of several distributions of Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Oracle Linux).
- 3+ Years experience with Jenkins/related CI tools.
- Experience with Docker and related containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Familiarity with both Cloud Deployment and On-Premise Release Workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attitude, and track record of success.
- Gets things done.
- 5+ Years Experience with Virtualization Technologies
- 3+ Years Hadoop Experience
- Experience Maintaining Local Hardware Infrastructure
- Experience with Hadoop and Hadoop Development
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies