Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we are building a company so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and shepherd excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will work closely with the rest of the People Ops team, and build your own unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. You will grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
We are planning to hire 100+ people in the next year – and we want you to contribute. Join People Operations as a Recruiter and help Formlabs grow.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals
- Find, interview, and hire the best candidates across all disciplines
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to everyone we interview
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Understand full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company (sales, marketing, design, etc)
- Naturally tend towards data and metrics to track results and optimize process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Love to establish links and meet new people
- Background in sales or admissions
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or any other ATS/CRM system
- Passion for technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.