Quality Assurance Engineer
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we'd like to hear from you.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer. The ideal candidate has experience testing and/or troubleshooting software applications as well as building and enhancing automation frameworks. The successful candidate exhibits a high level of self-motivation and independence as well as the ability to work within a team environment. This individual will play a major role in expanding the current automated test suite.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Experience with troubleshooting and/or manual testing in Client/Server and browser-based environments
- Strong database skills with hands on SQL query writing and back end validation
- Good knowledge and experience in software testing methodology, test development, and test execution involving multiple types of testing (e.g. Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and Performance).
- Must have solid foundation with test automation concepts and methods including an understanding of black box, grey box and white box testing.
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver automation framework
- Web applications troubleshooting using standard web development tools such as Firebug, WebDeveloper, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to create clear, concise defect submissions
- Ability to troubleshoot software defects and identify the root cause
- Ability to work effectively with Development Engineers to get bugs documented and fixed
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Java, TestNG, Maven testing framework
- Experience with performance test tools (JMeter, LoadRunner, etc)
- SVN (Subversion)
- Experience with ORACLE
- Experience with ERP applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.