The True Fit Corporation seeks a Project Manager to join our Delivery Services team.
Successful candidates will be a client-focused service professional who is passionate about delivering a world class delivery experience. This role is responsible for on-boarding new clients and expanding existing clients into the True Fit experience.
- Manage multiple concurrent, multi-phased implementations following True Fit’s delivery methodology.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the individual project plan for each client engagement, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Manage client expectations, drive client deliverables, and exercise scope control to ensure project completes on schedule
- Provide crisp and accurate internal reporting of project timelines, completion forecasts, time tracking, and other items as identified
- Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and tradeoffs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Effectively communicate with internal/external project team and stakeholders
- 3-5+ years delivering software solutions to customers as part of a consulting or professional services organization.
- Excellent project management and client facing skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to address and manage through ambiguous situations - assess situations, problem solve and make decisions
- Experience within retail vertical
- Undergraduate degree in applicable field and/or relevant work experience.
This is based in our Headquarters outside of Boston in Woburn, MA. TFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer