At VideoLink, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service, passion for excellence, spirit of teamwork and the focus on continued innovation. Our employees are the people who enable us to deliver on those values every business day. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented, ambitious people who can make a substantial contribution to our team of smart, down-to-earth, hardworking professionals.
Our Operations team offers lots of room for growth! In the process, you'll have daily opportunities to develop your individual skills, become an expert of the dynamic broadcast network and corporate video industry, and be part of an innovative organization.
We offer a competitive package and a balanced work-life culture. We love what we do and hope you do too - come join us!
The position is responsible for the production and makeup support needs of VideoLink's facilities as needed by the Operations & Production Departments. Work schedule is based on a 40-hour work week; however, this position requires participation in weekly/monthly "on-call" rotation and may include working unconventional hours (most likely Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday; weekend coverage entails being on-call for the day, and weekday coverage will tend to be morning shifts), therefore flexibility is a must. Our facility is a 24-hour operation, seven days a week, including holidays. This position reports to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the desire to be trained in broadcast and production capacities and be open to training on base makeup skills. The main functions of the position include but are not limited to:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Live Shots & Transmission
- Background in production, especially in dealing with networks, will be considered first
- Basic working knowledge of IT, MS Office, etc.
- Track record of being organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and working well in a team atmosphere, as well as having the capability to work well individually, is essential
- Strong work ethic, self-direction, self-motivation, patience, persistence, and the ability to get along with co-workers and clients
- Ambition, a positive attitude, and willingness to work hard and put effort into training in the broadcast field is a must
- Makeup artist training certificate and client service experience preferred
- Superb customer service skills
- Experience as a makeup artist or expressing a willingness to be trained for basic makeup application is preferred.
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please send your resume with a cover letter.
VideoLink affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.