Vestmark is seeking a motivated Product Management professional with excellent communication skills and experience in Portfolio Construction and Trading tools. You will be a key member of a dynamic Products team with focus on guiding the future direction of VestmarkONE’s market leading modeling, trade generation and trade order management capabilities. The VestmarkONE platform is used by leading asset managers, broker-dealers, and banks to manage over 1 million accounts and over $500 million in AUM.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to collect and document requirements for new features.
- Collaborate with business analysts and engineering team members to develop functional specifications for new features.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, and other internal teams to ensure new features meet client requirements.
- Develop product collateral to support the release and rollout of new functionality internally and to clients.
- Assist Product Marketing team in developing content to support product announcements and other outbound product communication to support brand marketing and sales campaigns
- Provide subject matter expertise by reviewing and editing sales proposals, RFIs, and other critical business development documents.
- Contribute to product roadmap planning by providing input regarding prospect and market needs
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of software product management
- 3+ years in working with Advisors, Portfolio Managers, or other roles involved in the creation and execution of financial advice.
- Financial Service expertise, particularly in the Managed Accounts or Wealth Management industry strongly desired.
- Ability to think clearly on your feet and be cool under pressure in front of prospects and customers.
- Experience presenting to small and large groups of people, both business and technical audiences
- Team-oriented but with the ability to produce independently with a “do what it takes” attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills