InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than one million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.We’re looking for an amazing data analyst to work on our core products to help provide insights that will help our product teams make even more informed decisions. You will have the ability to work with a world class product team who obsesses over delivering real value to our users. The ideal candidate will be an analyst who has a background in eCommerce and will be very comfortable and experienced in working with large data sets and data-driven decision making. You must strive for excellence and be a self starter. You must have a proven track record of using analytics to gain insights and influence the growth and success of a product.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core product
- Partner with Product, Design and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- The Product Analyst role has work across the following three areas:
- Product Operations
- Setting goals
- Designing and evaluating experiments monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Exploratory Analysis
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identifying levers to help move key metrics
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
- Product Leadership
- Influencing product teams through presentation of work
- Communicating of state of business, experiment results, etc to product teams
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
- 4+ years experience doing data analysis
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred
- Experience in SQL or other programming languages
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Strong understanding of comparative and predictive analysis
- Preferred experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Preferred experience with an Internet-based company
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Air
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!