Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we are building a company so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and shepherd excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will work closely with the rest of the People Ops team, and build your own unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. There will be the opportunity to grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
If you’re interested in helping to grow Formlabs, we want you to join our People Operations team.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers across teams to understand their needs and optimize recruiting strategy
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings, within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Track goals and other performance metrics for the People Ops team to help identify areas for growth and improvement
- Quickly grow and develop into a full-cycle recruiter, owning entire pipelines from start to finish
- Can prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast paced environment
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Able to power through tasks with lightning speed + a strong attention to detail
- Can quickly establish and maintain clear communication with a wide range of candidates
- Able to work autonomously
- Possess a keen eye for constantly streamlining and improving internal process
- A proactive team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Love to be in a role that supports a much larger mission
- Experience scheduling and/or managing calendars
- Interest in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.