To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs quickly grows, the People Ops team needs to grow alongside it. We want you to join our team and add your expertise in payroll and tax compliance to help us maintain a quickly growing company payroll. You would work closely with both People Operations and Finance, playing a critical role in systems implementation for both teams.
We’re looking for a meticulously organized, detail-oriented person, who likes to proactively find and solve problems. If you want to make an immediate impact by helping us implement a new HRIS and payroll platform, streamlining our payroll process, and dealing with more challenges as they arise, we want you as our Payroll Specialist.
- Prepare, review, analyze and process bi-weekly and off-cycle payrolls for employees, in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Work to streamline and implement a new HRIS+Payroll system
- Assist with external audits by providing supporting records and documentation
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
- Discreet and able to manage confidential and proprietary information
- Have a solid understanding of applicable federal and multi-state payroll related tax laws, regulations, and statutes to ensure compliancy
- At least 2-3 years of payroll processing experience
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and other analytic software
- Excellent verbal & written communicator, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience implementing new payroll platforms
- Experience with HRIS administration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.