We, at Flywire, are seeking a dynamic Payments Manager to drive impact in our rapidly growing business by identifying opportunities to enhance and grow our partner collection network.
You’ll be part of a team who is focused on identifying what an industry-leading payment platform looks like and how it will succeed in market. In order to accomplish this, you will take on the role as leader of your market. What does this look like? You must be…
- an excellent communicator - at the heart of every great Payment Manager is the ability to communicate your vision effectively, specifically with audiences which include both internal stakeholders and external partners
- a strategic thinker who is focused on execution - a great strategy only achieves results through diligent execution
- able to both execute independently and collaborate with colleagues as part of a global, geographically dispersed team
- obsessed with solving customer problems - discover them and solve them to drive value back to the customer
- an entrepreneurial leader who understands that constant iteration is the only way to build and deliver great products - you must be able to create a vision that rallies the team to join you on your journey
- Deliver value to the product by optimizing the payment methods our customers want and the partners who will support these methods
- Identify new partnership opportunities based on market needs
- Be the expert in priority markets of focus
- Create your vision and own the execution of the roadmap for your region
- Risk mitigation through partner portfolio management
- Support new partner acquisition and implementation
- Conduct business performance reviews of payment partners to continue optimizing relationship and determine areas for improvement
- Improve payment economics associated with the Flywire payment network
- Enhance internal monitoring and provide increased transparency of partner performance
Our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years working in Payments, Banking, Business Development, Relationship Management, or Marketing
- Sound analytic skills
- Track record of influencing without authority
- Natural curiosity – ability to ask the right questions and engage deeply with partners, customers, and internal stakeholders
Who we are:
As a disruptive force in the world of global payments, we were founded in Boston on the single, novel idea that making tuition payments can be easy, convenient, and transparent for international students. We’ve come a long way—from opening offices in Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, London, Manchester and Valencia, to moving into the world of international business and healthcare payments—and we’re looking for the right people to help us continue moving forward.
We’re proud of our accomplishments, but also feel our company’s culture speaks volumes about us. At Flywire, we are a passionate, enthusiastic group that believes in no-limit collaboration. We refuse to be constrained by big-company inhibitors, such as title, seniority, or departmental function, instead choosing to maintain a “roll-up your sleeves” and “get it done” attitude. Oriented toward constructive debates rooted in respect, we remain focused on teaming up with our colleagues from around the world to serve our global clients and consumers.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.