To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to help bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Legal team of two lawyers works to protect our intellectual property, balance risks and business goals, and ensure that the company has timely and effective advice on using legal tools to solve and avoid problems. We thrive on providing effective solutions to difficult global problems on constantly shifting timelines and we’re looking for a focused and fast-moving paralegal to help us deliver as we grow!
If you are highly motivated, organized, and excited about learning everything about a successful tech company at the highest level, we want you to join Formlabs as our first Paralegal.
- Continuously manage and improve internal document management
- Organize, maintain, and report on key intellectual property portfolio developments
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines
- Manage corporate compliance calendar and assist with filing requirements
- Assist with drafting, editing, and processing of contracts and standard forms
- Exercise excellent judgement as the trusted gatekeeper on incoming issues and concerns
- Coordinate information flow with outside counsel and service providers
- Are obsessively organized, with a creative problem-solving edge
- Possess excellent common sense and can make good judgement calls autonomously
- Maintain an energetic and positive attitude, especially under pressure
- Always go beyond information that is plainly presented to understand the bigger picture
- Completely fluent with computers, the Internet, and Google Apps
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential business information
- Are driven by a sense of completion; you don’t turn off the lights until the job is done
- Passion for 3D printing or technology
- Previous experience supporting in-house legal teams
- Experience working with intellectual property portfolios
FTE preferred, but flexible working hours possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.