InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for an Operations Manager.
This newly created position will play an integral role in our dynamic Sales Operations department. As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for driving strategic projects from end to end while providing an integral link between the sales organization, marketing, content and finance teams.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, with experience developing sales/business processes and strategies for a fast paced and high growth company. We are looking for a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, be able to interact with users from all levels of the company, is agile and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and is able to provide sound business insight for building operational excellence.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and provide insights into sales productivity and market penetration
- Identify opportunities for Sales program and process improvement, with a focus on driving significant enterprise growth
- Ensure successful planning, execution, analysis, and communication of Sales programs:
- Systems / Tools / Process
- 3+ years of experience working in a SaaS company
- Can do attitude, self-starter and willing to suggest areas for process improvement.
- Ability to comprehend, breakdown and execute a process.
- Self motivated and able set own goals to achieve success while working independently.
- Ability to write effectively and use concise language.
- Enjoys high-urgency, fast-paced working environments.
- Detail oriented, quick learner and finds enjoyment in finding solutions to process oriented problems.
- Ability to respond professionally and accurately to clients in a timely manner.
- Keen understanding how InVision works and the ability to help a customer by achieving their objectives.
- Acute ability to comprehend customer account configuration needs.
- Ability to come up with creative ways to solve customer account issues.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.