DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
As Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for outbound marketing by creating and executing attention-grabbing campaigns that utilize digital marketing, programmatic advertising / retargeting, search engine marketing, social media marketing and events. The Marketing Programs Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work closely with marketing, sales, and product leaders across the company.
Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and excellent organizational skills are foundational traits for this role.
- Define and manage marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Create and manage the systems and processes for campaign planning, initiation, development and launch.
- Develop marketing programs that generate awareness and result in conversions or new-name leads. Programs include educational programs, SEO/SEM, paid digital media, social media programs and content syndication.
- Develop lead nurturing programs that drive engagement and result in qualified leads
- Report results to the team on digital marketing performance (campaign ROI) and continually optimize creative, channels, messaging, call to actions and spend for maximum ROI.
- Gauge digital marketing initiative effectiveness using available analytics tools, and make recommendations for marketing campaign optimization based on those results.
- Provide recommendations to marketing leadership on how to expand digital marketing strategies to maximize the reach and effectiveness of the digital channel.
- 3+ years of commensurate experience.
- Hands on experience with Eloqua (or similar enterprise marketing automation system), Salesforce.com, email and content marketing systems, social media monitoring tools, web analytics tools and marketing databases.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Proven success planning, executing and managing marketing programs for B2B technology companies, ideally in the data analytics market.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Must be a working manager, willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product marketing, and services organizations.