Marketing Internship, Fall 2017
Are you looking to gain experience working with a marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic fall intern to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This person will have an opportunity to work on many different business-to-business marketing vehicles. This role will have the opportunity to be involved in building, testing, and analyzing the success of marketing programs, which will directly impact the organization’s success.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects are once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Support marketing team with maintenance and development of campaigns such as email, direct mail, social media, webinars, events, etc.
- Analyze success of campaigns and report out on results.
- Update and create new marketing collateral as needed.
- Work with several internal and external teams to complete projects.
- Initiate marketing projects as opportunities arise and take on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing. Interest in marketing is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.