At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with 550+ public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are looking for entrepreneurs who can help lead the company through the next phase of growth.
This is where you come in…
We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team! The Marketing Coordinator will oversee and coordinate aspects of conferences, tradeshows, user gatherings, and online events while also playing a key role in cultivating a community of practice focused on connecting educators responsible for the growth of EL’s to their most valuable resource, each other.
You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales and Partner Support teams to achieve Ellevation’s goals related to district engagement and brand awareness. Most importantly, you will help thousands of educators take advantage of a solution that provides great value and supports their work with students.
- Keep track of event deadlines including registration and presentation proposals
- Assist in the planning, preparation and presentation of operational logistics to internal event attendees
- Manage registration and communication for online events
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in developing and executing online “programs” that build and connect the Ellevation community
- Contribute to marketing campaigns
- Oversee orders to and from fulfillment center
- Other fun and related special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- Self-starter and detail-oriented
- Strong project-management skills and able to multitask
- Experience in event planning and marketing software such as Salesforce and/or Marketo a plus
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with corkboards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!