To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing Team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. We’re looking for someone who can dive deep into datasets and public information, model manufacturing processes and guide our manufacturing team to make the right decisions.
If you are an engineer who can relentlessly improve our supply chain through data analysis, we want you to join the Form Team as a Manufacturing Analyst.
- Track cost, quality and delivery metrics and find the root cause of any unwarranted deviations
- Identify efficiencies for supply chain for manufacturing methods to optimize streamlined operations
- Manage cost reduction and quality control through designing and implementing lean manufacturing processes
- Develop integrated data reporting that scales as we grow
- Can draw meaningful insights from large and disparate datasets
- Obsessed with understanding how things work
- Understand manufacturing process drivers and limitations
- Have experience in a high performance analytical environment as well as research and design or quality control
- Hold a degree in engineering, business, finance, economics, or a quantitative field
- Excited to work across a highly analytical and diverse team
- Python data analysis
- Proficiency with Netsuite
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.