Manager, Enterprise Applications
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Applications Department & Organization: IT Level: Manager Location: Boston, MA
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s Enterprise Applications team is seeking an experienced leader to work in our Boston, MA office. As a member of the Enterprise Applications team the Manager, Enterprise Applications will oversee a team of 10-15 software engineers and business analysts who are distributed across the globe. The Enterprise Applications team is engaged in building and integrating applications for Acquia's business units. We are searching for someone who is interested in team metrics and helping us plan and track the projects we work on. This position will also work with Enterprise Applications leadership to develop roadmaps and scope and deliver projects.
Our team is a fun, experienced group of engineers who all believe that there is always more to learn, more to do, more to enjoy. We are looking for someone to share our work ethic and help us show the world what we do.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop metrics to track staff efficacy
- Manage team development opportunities
- Provide individual career growth plans
- Conduct quarterly reviews with staff
- Assist with project roadmap and planning
Desired Qualifications and Characteristics:
- 2–3 years experience working with Agile methodologies
- Leadership experience with metric driven reporting responsibilities
- Must be dependable, reliable, and able to work independently or as a member of a team
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and unpredictable work environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.