IT and Infrastructure Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our information to be secure and for our tech systems to be running at top capacity. As our team grows, we need our technical infrastructure to scale with us. This job requires creativity and inventive, enduring solutions. You will help analyze and troubleshoot common problems in systems and services, research and design new long-lasting solutions, and implement, integrate, and program those solutions.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you to join our Technical Operations team as our IT and Infrastructure Intern.
- Constantly seek out and integrate improvements to our A/V system and servers
- Act as a technical support and application wizard
- Respond to IT service desk tickets
- Provide tier 1 support on calls for computer hardware/software problems and telephone problems
- Refer help calls to appropriate IT or BSO analyst for resolution
- Enter all issues into Help Desk system, and update call status as it changes
- Always looking for a better way to get the job done
- An independent and creative problem solver
- An expert with IT, Technology, and/or Systems
- A good understanding of TCP/IP
- Love to constantly learn at lightning speed
- Enrolled in a college level degree program, majoring in Computer Engineering or related field of study
- Experience with Google Apps development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.