DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
Job responsibilities include building new automation to expand and maintaining DataRobot infrastructure and developer tools in support of a rapidly growing company. Strong experience with cloud providers is a must, familiarity with large hardware installations a plus. Needs to be extremely familiar with modern CI/CD tools, have good understanding of linux internals, and be familiar with DevOps methodologies and practices. Fluency in bash and python is a requirement.Requirements
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum.
- 5+ years experience in Python.
- 5+ years experience Bash Scripting
- 5+ Years experience of several distributions of Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Oracle Linux).
- 5+ years version control software.
- 3+ Years experience with Jenkins/related CI tools.
- Exceptional experience with automated configuration and deployment
- Experience with Docker and related containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Familiarity with both Cloud Deployment and On-Premise Release Workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attitude, and track record of success.
- Gets things done.
- 5+ Years Experience with Virtualization Technologies
- 3+ Years Hadoop Experience
- Experience Maintaining Local Hardware Infrastructure
- Experience with Hadoop and Hadoop Development
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies