Human Resources Specialist
We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works.
Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Bring your passion and expertise to our Human Resources Team as Human Resources Specialist.
What you will do:
Benefits & Payroll
- Act as first point of contact for inquiries from employees and managers related to benefits, payroll, compensation, and HR related policies
- Serves as liaison between insurance carriers and employees by analyzing and providing advice to resolve employee benefit problems
- Act as payroll liaison in processing various HR transactions including new hires, departures, job and pay changes, and leave of absences
- Communication with benefit providers and filing claims for STD, LTD, Workers Comp, and Life Insurance claims.
- Participates and coordinates annual Open Enrollment process
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Manages new employee onboarding processes across multiple locations/functions from pre-hire communication through day 1 orientation and beyond
- Partner with talent acquisition, office experience and IT teams to prepare for incoming hires and exiting employees
- Act as primary point person for the administration of HRIS system and seek continuous improvement for enhanced user experience (ie. workflows, self-service, etc)
- Provides specific expertise in the areas of report writing, data integrity, data analysis and database management
- Establishes reporting schedules that provide common data needed by individuals & groups
File Administration, Policies & Procedures
- Responsible for the management, creation, upkeep, and oversight of personnel files(i.e. new hire paperwork, employee handbook acknowledgments, change of status forms, etc.)
- Provides day-to-day direction across the organization to ensure HR policies and practices are consistently applied and compliant with all federal and multiple state employment and employee relations statutes and regulatory requirements
What you'll have:
- 1-2 years applicable experience, familiarity with all HR functions a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional groups
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interactive skills including verbal, listening and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to use discretion, and work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience with HRIS systems, working knowledge of UltiPro HRIS a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why you’ll love it here:
- Fuze is a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- We have awesome employees
- You will gain knowledge of every department and know people at all levels within Fuze.
- We recognize hard work and reward accordingly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.