Fall Finance & Accounting Internship
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
The Finance & Accounting team plays a lead role in strategy setting, decision making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. We lead company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls. Within the teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared - the focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
A Formlabs career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. Formlabs wants you to join us for a career and not just an assignment. You will be given direct responsibility for various tasks and projects that are designed around current issues facing the business, and your recommendations will be considered for implementation.
- Have a good academic track record - GPA > 3.0
- Major or concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Are performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you’ll have a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve success
- Show strong ownership mentality and exceptional levels of self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Solid analytical capabilities and structured thinking
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a paid, full-time internship working out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.