The Solutions Architect is a key leadership and critical hands-on role at Vestmark. The SA is a key member of the Customer Implementations team and is responsible and accountable for gathering and mapping client business requirements to VestmarkONE capabilities. The Solution Architect works as a team member along with the Project Manager, Implementations Engineer, and supporting pre-sales team to define and validate the complete services solution for clients.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Provide support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assists Sales with understanding customer requirements.
- Verify that contract implementation exhibit checklists are current with platform capabilities and implementation patterns
Implementation – Discovery Phase
- Drive scoping workbook phase for new implementations helping client to maximize VestmarkONE capabilities. This includes pre-filling and completion of workbooks for both new client onboarding and new business for existing clients.
- Provide customized solution demonstrations linking VestmarkONE’s value to client’s tactical pains and operational needs.
- Coordinate with Products Team where functional gaps are identified during the scoping workbook phase
- Coordinate with BPO Client Executives for new BPO client onboarding
- With Project Managers, drive the review of completed workbooks with the Implementation Team. Review the resulting Project Plan and Implementation Plan (joint approval process by SA, CE, RM, PM)
- In collaboration with Products and Implementation Architect, keep contents of scoping workbooks current to capture and adhere to product capabilities and implementation pattern changes.
Implementation – Transition Phase
- As part of the client transition management team, verify that workbook requirements have been satisfied upon entry to user acceptance testing (UAT) phase and again upon exit from UAT and declare UAT and Production readiness.
Ongoing Client Maintenance
- Perform initial review and triage of incoming CE-related Change Requests (CRs) and oversee the workflow from receipt to flushing out requirements to sizing to SOW with CE and RM.
- Ongoing focus on continuous refinement of services and processes as related to Vestmark's STP applications
- Proactively maintain high level of VestmarkONE product/solution knowledge and awareness of applicable technology changes
- Provide client and product feedback to Vestmark product management.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MSCS is a plus.
- Five+ years progressive experience in financial services technology and operations
- Exceptional communication and presenting skills. Must be able to gain credibility quickly with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex financial and technical information to both small and large groups in a clear and concise manner
- Business acumen with a proactive and creative approach to looking after the needs and concerns of customers
- Strong leadership skills, including earning respect and cooperation of colleagues and clients
- Self-motivated, able to plan, prioritize and work with a complex schedule of events and activities
- Excellent team player
- Experience in professional services or technical consulting with enterprise software
- Aptitude for comprehending enterprise software architecture
- Travel required is approximately 25 - 30%, dependent upon client demands