As a Data Scientist, you will work on our machine learning platform and actively contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art preprocessing and modeling capabilities. You will join some of the best and brightest Data Scientists in the world in order to build innovative predictive modeling solutions that allow end-users to build more accurate models faster.
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our machine learning platform.
DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class data science solutions and this position provides the opportunity to develop key components of our platform.
- 7+ years of engineering experience with python
- 3+ years of working experience in data science
- Java or C++
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Writing memory-efficient pre-processing pipelines
- Clustering and unsupervised learning
- Time series
- Kaggle grandmaster, former top 10, or current top 100
- Geospatial modeling
- Past experience with startups
- Currently located in Boston or Singapore
- Core contributor of an open source machine learning or data science project