DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
As a Data Scientist, you will work on our machine learning platform and actively contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art preprocessing and modeling capabilities. You will join some of the best and brightest Data Scientists in the world in order to build innovative predictive modeling solutions that allow end-users to build more accurate models faster.
We are looking for talented people with excellent computer skills and deep knowledge of Statistical Learning who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our machine learning platform.
DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class data science solutions and this position provides the opportunity to develop key components of our platform.
- 7+ years of engineering experience with python
- Kaggle grandmaster, former top 10, or current top 50
- Humble and positive attitude
- scikit learn
- tensorflow, keras, or other python deep learning library
- Machine learning on terabyte sized datasets
- Time series
- Deploying solutions to production in big companies
- Knows other good engineers and data scientists to recruit
- Currently located in Boston or Singapore
- Fluent in English
- Core contributor of an open source machine learning or data science project