InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers through the onboarding, adoption and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Helping others improve their design workflow by adopting best-in-class technology
- Delivering best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Engaging with the design community in your local design community through InVision hosted events, onsite client visits, and focused industry events and meetups
- Developing relationships with designers, product teams and other stakeholders in the design space
- Contributing to the growth and adoption of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Comfortable in a native design environment (Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Experienced with InVision and other prototyping and collaboration tools
- Excited to promote the adoption and expansion of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Biased towards immediate actions and results
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- Comfort engaging with end-users, evangelizing InVision and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Worked directly with customers or internal stakeholders through remote and in-person presentations
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Passion for design
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Pro
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!