Customer Success Manager
Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows reps through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for a bright, thoughtful, hardworking Customer Success Manager who is excited join a seasoned customer success team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years of Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management experience, preferably in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Has experience leading live customer meetings, both in-person and remotely. Yesware Customer Success Managers lead account reviews (aka “QBR” or “EBR”), on-boarding, live training, and renewal discussions.
- Is great at listening to customers and determining what is behind their request and what the core problem is they are working to solve.
- Enjoys working on both product adoption (i.e. new feature releases, low-usage initiatives), and sales efforts (i.e. renewals, expansion).
You should also:
- Have great habits. Consistency and reliability are the keys to being a great Customer Success Manager at Yesware.
- Be a servant at heart. Working hard to make our customer's lives more efficient and effective will bring the ideal candidate joy.
- Have a drive to be great. We push ourselves and one another to be the best we can be. The ideal candidate will thrive in this environment and contribute to it as well.
- Be a self-starter. Though you will be strongly supported, you will succeed or fail based on your own merits. The ideal candidate will be energized by this.
Job duties include:
- Provide a “white glove” customer experience for your book of business by providing great service, consultative sales, and project management for your customers.
- Minimize churn by building strong, trust-based, relationships with your customers.
- Serve as the communication bridge between your customers and the Yesware Product Team.
- This means filing, tracking, and monitoring feature requests in one direction, and communicating product updates to your customers in another.
- Grow your book of business by expanding the user base and by introducing new product offerings to your customers.
About the company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston or our SF location at the heart of the Market Street.
We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and more..
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.