Customer Solutions, Technical Engineer
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The goal of the Technical Solutions team is to build relationships based on trust which result in successful, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
- Become an expert on all Markforged products.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues and questions.
- Author and edit Product documentation.
- Be an active member of a team that provides first class support to our users via email, web and phone.
- Close the feedback loop with the Markforged Development teams regarding the customer experience with our products.
We’re Looking for People Who:
- Exude patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Learn new technologies quickly.
- Have a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- Demonstrate a passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
Read Full Job Description