Chief People Officer
We, at Flywire, believe people are our greatest strength and we are looking for a Chief People Officer to lead us into the next chapter of our growth! As the leader of our People & Culture team, you will serve as the executive stakeholder responsible for developing and executing the global talent plan for Flywire. This includes developing core strategies and tactics to recruit and retain our talent, as well as driving our culture of employee engagement throughout the FlyMate lifecycle. The Chief People Officer will be a strong business partner to the CEO, board of directors and executive team to ensure our global values based culture is strong component of the company’s overall business strategy. The successful candidate will lead and administer the People & Culture (P&C) function which includes employee relations, internal communications, culture, talent management, organizational change, training and development, and compensation.
- Lead a critical business unit of 7 global FlyMates (employees) that is responsible for setting the P&C strategy – as we continue to build a world class financial services organization
- Provide authentic leadership of Flywire culture and values globally, and maintain a pulse through our regional business partners
- Set and execute strategy and clear goal alignment for the People & Culture team, ensuring a globally collaborative team environment that supports our corporate strategy and embodies our values
- Develop and execute a global talent acquisition program which effectively attracts diverse candidate pipelines, creates Flywire as an employer of choice and delivers a best in class candidate experience to ensure we are bringing top talent
- Partner with leadership in drive headcount, talent calibration and succession planning activities to ensure we have the right mix of exceptional talent to support our growth strategies globally
- Lead the team to build ambitious and innovative talent development programs that provides FlyMates the opportunities to grow within our global organization
- Build upon our performance feedback program which supports evolved learning and our culture of professional and personal fulfillment
- Expand on-boarding experience to quickly get new FlyMates up to speed on our business and culture, enabling new talent to add more value to the business early on
- Direct ownership of the Flywire “voice” globally, including internal communications, critical business & regional updates, all company meetings, and general support of the CEO’s communications
- Responsible for Total Rewards program, ensuring competitiveness and equality of benefits and compensation across all regions
- Drive creation and execution of nimble, non-bureaucratic systems and processes in place that align with our values and culture
Our ideal candidate has:
- 15+ years of experience as part of a rapidly scaling global business
- 10 years of demonstrated leadership of a people agenda that contributes to organizational growth and improved talent experience.
- Experience working across and global teams, with ability to communicate and achieve results working asynchronously
- Demonstrated strong leadership, collaboration, project management, problem-solving, change-management and influencing skills
- Experience serving as an advisor to the CEO and executive leadership team
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels in an organization
Who we are:
As a disruptive force in the world of global payments, we were founded in Boston on the single, novel idea that cross-border payments can be easy, convenient, and transparent. Initially started to help international students make large-sum, cross border tuition payments, we’ve come a long way to now processing international payments for some of the top global hospitals and some of the most recognized business brands in the world. As we continue to build our global footprint, now with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai , London, Manchester and Valencia - we’re looking for the right people to help us continue moving forward.
We’re proud of our accomplishments, but also feel our company’s culture speaks volumes about us. At Flywire, we are a passionate, enthusiastic group that believes in no-limit collaboration. We refuse to be constrained by big-company inhibitors, such as title, seniority, or departmental function, instead choosing to maintain a “roll-up your sleeves” and “get it done” attitude. Oriented toward constructive debates rooted in respect, we remain focused on teaming up with our colleagues from around the world to serve our global clients and consumers.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.