Business Systems Analyst
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver to leverage and maintain our business systems (NetSuite, Magento, Salesforce, Marketo). You are a cross-functional player who can work across stakeholders in finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics to deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to get your hands dirty making our internal systems integrate seamlessly to solve high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Business Systems Analyst.
- Project manage and support new feature implementations across our business systems
- Oversee and maintain integrations between primary systems and third-party products, e.g. Magento, Bill.com, Salesforce
- Understanding and preparing business systems requirements prior to implementation
- Designing ad-hoc queries from our growing Data Warehouse
- Understand the fundamentals of NetSuite or another ERP
- Are energetic about continuously improving processes
- Have a strong working knowledge of SQL, APIs, and basic knowledge of JS and databases
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Have an eye for detail, and can also stay aware of the larger picture needs
- Are data-oriented and think in distributions, stdevs & vlookups.
- Know your way around Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- NetSuite certification
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
- Experience scaling systems at rapidly growing company
- Degree in Business, Accounting, IS, or Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.