Business Operations (BizOps)
InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
We're looking for a Business Operations team player who will play a key role in helping InVision make great decisions, manage and execute on key business initiatives across the company. This key hire will complement and support our teams with the systems and analytical insights to power the future of digital product design.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with senior leadership to scope and implement operational improvements or perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as size of prize / customer segmentation, funnel visibility, sales compensation design, and unit economics
- Project manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through completion, including pricing, business technology needs, international strategy and board presentations
- Build and own modeling to help go-to-market teams plan for and execute on initiatives, particularly during annual planning process
- Exercise sound business judgment to prioritize opportunities across impact and feasibility
What You’ll Need:
- Practical business sense and the ability to translate from strategic concepts to operational implications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks and initiate an action plan
- Excel ninja level skills (SQL skills preferred)
- High emotional intelligence and great interpersonal skills
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Familiarity with modern business applications a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, NetSuite, Gainsight, Looker, Xactly, etc.)
- 4+ years of working experience, preferably in a high-growth tech / SaaS environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.