API Integrations Support Specialist
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced technical product professional in our corporate headquarters located in Boston, Massachusetts.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment and enjoy the excitement of constant change then this is the role for you. Reporting to the Customer Success function, this position plays a central role in providing technical support across multiple Toast products with a focus on integrations. This position works closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales. The ideal candidate will be a key team member responsible for managing relationships with new and existing partners and customers. You will manage escalated and advance post-sales technical and application support requests for customers who are using the Toast Integrations (including Toast APIs). Based on the support ticket trends you have identified, you will also work with development teams to influence product direction as well as work with the Sales team to create and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Primary support and point of contact for post-integration vendor issues and support for vendors/customers experiencing problems with integrations. Possibility to get involved in the partner onboarding process.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of integration issues by becoming proficient in navigation of Toast system.
- Present customers and vendors with continuous updates and solutions within our SLAs and document support tickets while also knowing when to appropriately escalate to Toast Engineering teams.
- Initiate customer/vendor interaction regarding new integrations-related enhancements, product upgrades, and releases.
- Be the voice of the customer and vendor, and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years applicable industry experience
- Previous experience working with API’s and Integrations
- Excellent communication skills through phone, in-person, and writing
- Proficient troubleshooting/ analysis skills
- Passion for customer and vendor support
- Ability to work scheduled shifts including day and evening
- Knowledge of API and web technologies
- Knowledge of Accounting or Finance is a plus
- JIRA experience
- Strong analytical skills