Account Management Intern (Boston)
We're looking for a full time, paid Account Management Apprentice to join our Boston team this summer! The Account Management team is responsible for the implementation, management and execution of nearly all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Account Team works directly with clients and internal functions to successfully manage all accounts. The Account Management Apprentice will play an important role within the Account Management team and will actively provide day-to-day support for one or more Account teams for strategy and execution of our industry-leading marketing programs for brands like Hasbro, Mission Foods, and more.
- Support the day-to-day account management for our clients
- Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective
- Create timely/accurate reports (meeting notes/recaps, status, social metrics etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables
- Consistently research and monitor client’s competitor, providing reports on competitor activity
- Actively track industry and category trends
- Support strategic endeavors from both a brainstorming and administrative perspective with the guidance of the account teams
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Rising or graduated college senior
- Communications, Advertising, or Marketing major/minor preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of the advertising/marketing space, specifically with digital projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of leading social and digital platforms
- Ownership of projects/deliverables and ability to work effectively within teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for the business, confidence, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
The AMPlifiers – AMP’s Core Values. We lovingly call our core values the “AMPlifiers.” We truly believe people who succeed at AMP and help AMP succeed exemplify these five values:
Entrepreneurial - Act Like You Own the Place. We encourage new ideas every day.
Collaborative - Make Everyone Better. Inspire leaders.
Smarter - Be Visionary. Share your ideas, and often.
Ego-free - Check Your Ego at The Elevator.
Accountable – Prove it. We love to win, and hope you do too.