Account Executive (Mid-Market)
Sanity check: How well do you know yourself? This is the kind of job that requires strong commitment, but if you stick with it, the rewards are huge.
Benefits of working at Rapid7
- Rapid7 promotes from within, and our sales representatives remain at our company for the long term.
- You will be placed on a team dedicated to making your career at Rapid7 successful.
- The dynamic of Rapid7 is one of high-energy, empowerment, and teamwork. We work hard, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- The Mid Market Account Executive is responsible for all accounts headquartered within a geographical territory. Successful Mid Market AEs are proficient in:
- Consistently out bounding via phone, email, etc
- Leveraging a diverse partner ecosystem
- Sponsoring revenue-driving events
- Project managing internal resources
This role ties to an individual territory, with expectations to manage full sales life cycles and building the go-to-market plan. Performance is tied to quota attainment.
- 3-5 years outbound sales experience
- Ability to understand a multitude of products and services
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- A charismatic, dynamic personality
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional