Account Executive Incident Detection & Response
Rapid7 is expanding our IDR Products sales team within a market that is currently seeing explosive growth. Incident Detection and Response (IDR) continues to be a high-growth startup within Rapid7; this is a unique opportunity to experience the benefits of a high-growth startup with the stability of a well-backed company who is positioned in a dominant and emerging market. Basically, it’s the best of both worlds.
The Incident Detection and Response market is going from 10% of the average security budget spend to 60% over the next 4 years (according to Gartner) making this a high impact, high visibility role within Rapid7.
Increased Income Opportunity
Rapid7 has a history of promoting from within and our sales representatives have a number of opportunities to grow within the organization. Performance and compensation are fundamentally tied, positive impact to the business is the key to career progression.
- Prospecting for net new business/pipeline generation
- Managing sales opportunities to optimize conversion
- Developing your book of business with quotas starting at $1 million+
- Understanding and remaining up to speed on trends and competitive intel
- Collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders to maximize success
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- 2+ years in security sales is preferred
- Prior saas sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience selling any other detection products is preferred
- Understanding of selling through the Channel is preferred
- Track record of success throughout career
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in a charismatic and dynamic workplace
- Thrive in an independent mode, but also values collaboration