Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 4,150 organizations across 90 countries, including 34% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.
This role will be responsible for new business development behind our newest product line known as InsightIDR and InsightUBA. Most security products on the market, including our own, deal with keeping hackers out. Our newest product line prepares organizations for the now increasing inevitability of what to do when you are ultimately breached. Our big data User Behavior Analytics and Incident Detection & Response detects and remediates hacks. According to Gartner, the market for detecting intrusions is going to increase from 10% of security budget spend to 60% by 2020 making it a multi-billion dollar market. Come be a part of that growth at Rapid7.
- Prospecting for net new business/pipeline generation
- Managing sales opportunities to optimize conversion
- Developing your book of business with quotas starting at $1 million+
- Understanding and remaining up to speed on trends and competitive intel
- Collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders to maximize success
- 1+ years of quota carrying software sales experience
- Prior saas sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience selling any other detection products is preferred
- Understanding of selling through the Channel is preferred
- Track record of success throughout career
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in a charismatic and dynamic workplace
- Thrive in an independent mode, but also values collaboration