3D Printing Customer Champion
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
User success is the heart of Formlabs’ success. As our desktop technology accelerates, so does the need to have on our team:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn 3D printing,
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it, and
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust.
Our 3D Printing Customer Champions use these skills to define the customer experience. Get in touch if you want to deliver best-in-class product support for 3D print professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
- Connect with 3D printer users to teach technology, identify problems, and create solutions
- Translate technical concepts into actionable steps for users
- Print, print, print to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day by not only answering there question but also anticipating the next
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
- Already caught our grammatical mistake above (spelling matters to you, too)
- Versed in CAD, modeling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
- Know the intricacies of Zendesk or a similar ticket management platform
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.